I believe 100% life begins at Conception, NO EXCEPTION.
- I stand and support the laws that protect preborn children, the most vulnerable among us.
- Ending government funding of the multimillion-dollar abortion mill industry.[ps2id id=’border’ target=”/]
- Protecting society from euthanasia, cloning, population control, and human genetic engineering to protect our future from policies that endanger innocent human life.
[ps2id id=’PROMISES’ target=”/]Our national sovereignty depends on having clearly defined, secure borders.
- I will give agents on the frontlines the support, equipment, and training to fulfill their oath to protect and secure our borders.
KEEPING OUR PROMISES TO OUR VETERANS
As the wife of a Navy veteran, I am concerned that we keep our promises to our veterans. We owe them a debt of gratitude.
- I support high quality mental health care for veterans and their families.[ps2id id=’tax’ target=”/]
- Ensure veterans have health care and benefits earned upon discharge.
- Identify problems within the VA and improve the quality of service care.
El Pasoans are united against the unjust rising cost of property and taxes.
- I fight to ensure El Pasoans keep more hard earned money through tax cuts and transparency in spending.
- Work to end the raising of taxes to fund frivolous spending in Washington.
ECONOMY, JOBS, AND OPPORTUNITY
Every job is essential and every job feeds someone.
- It is time to get El Paso to the front of the line for jobs with USMCA in effect.
- Continue the fight to help restore manufacturing in El Paso to open the door [ps2id id=’second’ target=”/]for opportunities for the largest bilingual, binational workforce in North America to help local businesses identify international trade opportunities and attract foreign investments.
- Promote partnerships and opportunities with local businesses.
PROTECTING OUR SECOND AMENDMENT
[ps2id id=’lawenforcement’ target=”/]My stand for the Second Amendment aligns with the Constitution.
- I strongly support the right for every citizen to bear arms in the lawful defense of himself or the state.
- Any infringement on our right to bear arms is unconstitutional.
Defend NOT defund. Our Founding Fathers created a unique form of government rooted in the rule of law. Law enforcement officers are the thin line between order and chaos.
- [ps2id id=’healthcare’ target=”/]Restore honor and end the vilification of innocent officers in law enforcement.
- Fund law enforcement agencies/departments to have adequate resources and manpower to fulfill their constitutional responsibility to restrain evil, and protect and serve.
End the Monopoly (No Single Payer). Health insurance should not be either mandatory or withheld from any person willing and able to purchase the plan of their choice.
- Ensure insurance companies compete for customers, lower costs, and provide higher quality service.
- Lower soaring deductibles and copays.
- Encourage a strong job market where health insurance is included.